40/6, Gariahat Road(South), 1st Floor, Kolkata-700031, India
Phone:- +91 33 2499-0405 /
0406 / 2429 8208
Fax:- +91 33 24144457
VERSATILE AND EFFICIENT OPERATION
1. Dust laden air enters the Heat Exchanger through the shell
2. Ambient air is circulated externally with help of FD Fans, causing cooling of temperature through Heat Exchanger
3. Heavier dust particles drop into the hopper, while cooled Gas at 160 -180⁰C passes through Bag filter/ESP
4. The unique scraping system removes accumulated dust from the tubes for horizontal tubes heat Exchanger
5. Dust falls into the hopper and is removed through the discharge device
The size of the Heat exchanger depends on the gas volume and the temperature Gradient by which cooling has to be effected.
The areas of typical applications for SEIPL Heat Exchangers are as follows:
Aluminium Dust, Aluminium Chloride, Ammonium Sulphate, Asbestos, Bagasse Dust, Calcium Oxide, Carbon Black, Cement, Ceramic, Clay, Clinker, Coal, Detergent, FlyAsh, Gypsum, Iron Ore, Kiln, Lime, Limestone, Milk Powder, Saw Dust, Silicon Carbide, Soda Ash.